Once you have generated a list of prospects you’re 100% satisfied with, you can do the following:
- Accept the list by choosing a cadence (set of messages) and scheduling the campaign.
- Accept the list and export it to a .csv file.
If you don’t feel like accepting all of the prospects on the list, you can simply select the prospects you want by ticking the box on the left and proceed as following. Remember that you can only select prospect on the current page of the list.
To schedule a campaign, follow these steps:
- Select Accept all and schedule messages to send.
- Choose the email account that you want to use to send your messages.
- Choose one of your cadences from the list. You will see a preview of all of the messages in the cadence for each prospect on the list. There will also be information about when the very first message of this campaign will be sent.
You can review the list once again and edit your prospects’ custom fields without going back to New prospects section.
- Select Schedule messages to finally accept the list.
Remember that if you leave the page without scheduling any messages, it won’t save the list you just accepted and you will need to repeat the process in New prospects section.
If you want to export your contacts as a CSV file, click on Accept all and Export to CSV only. Of course, you can also accept only selected prospects.
Congratulations! You’ve just created a list of prospects and either scheduled an email campaign or downloaded the list as a .csv file. In either case, all the prospects will be moved to the Project progress section.