There are several ways to export prospects from Growbots, that cater to different needs.
There is the basic export feature, that allows you to export basic information on your prospects, like their first name, last name, job title, and company name. It proves useful when you want to review a list of prospects and is a necessary first step to updating your prospect’s custom fields in bulk. Learn more about it in the article on custom fields.
There is also the extended export feature, which allows you to export some extra information on your prospects, like the vertical they’re in or whether they were imported or generated with Growbots. As this export feature is available in the Search view, it will allow you to get prospects from multiple projects at the same time and only ones matching selected filters. On top of that, you’ll get information on your prospect’s current or most recent campaigns, like the cadence name, current campaign status and whether they opened your emails or not. Learn more about applying the filters in the article on the Search view.
To export prospects from the New prospects view:
- Click Import/export data.
- Choose Export data.
- All the prospects available in the New prospects view of the current project will be exported. A CSV file containing the prospects will be downloaded promptly.
Note: email addresses are not available in the New prospects view. Accept the prospects first to access their email addresses.
You can also export prospects with their email addresses while accepting them. To do that:
- Go to the New prospects view.
- If you want to accept and export only selected prospects, then select them and click Accept selected and export to CSV.
- Otherwise, make sure no prospects are selected and click Accept all and export to CSV.
- The prospects will be accepted and moved to the Project progress view. A CSV file containing the prospects will be downloaded promptly.
Remember: a maximum of 50 prospects are shown per page in the New prospects view. If you want to accept and export more than 50 prospects, repeat the steps for all the pages or use Accept all and export instead.
To export prospects from the Project progress view:
- Click Import/export data.
- Choose Export to CSV.
- All the prospects available in the Project progress view of the current project will be exported. A CSV file containing the prospects will be downloaded promptly.
To export prospects from the Search view:
- Go to the Search view.
- Apply the filters to exclude the prospects you don’t want to export.
Remember to disable any filters that you don’t want to use.
- Select any of the prospects to make the group actions bar show up.
- If you want to export only particular prospects, select them and click Export selected.
- If you want to export all the prospects matching the applied filters, click Export all.
The file exported from the Search view is not downloaded immediately. It might take us a while to prepare the file, especially if you’re exporting a lot of prospects.
Once the file is ready, we’ll send you the download link at the email address you use as your account login.