Effective: September 5th , 2017
At Growbots, we are committed to respecting and protecting your privacy.
2. WHO WE ARE
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect certain information to help us operate and provide the Website and our Services. If you do not wish to provide us with the following information, please delete your account or send us an email to email@example.com and do not use our Website or Services in any way.
3.1. Automatically through the Website
We automatically collect this information when you use the Website, including:
- Information about the device(s) you use to access the Website, including MAC address, IP address, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, device type, and device identifiers;
- Information about your visits to the Website, including the full URL clickstream to, through and from these websites (including date and time);
- Information we need and use to facilitate your use of the Website (including to provide access to third party websites and Website), such as URL requests, destination IP addresses, or device configuration details;
- Website pages and listings you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
We may also use technologies to automatically collect tracking information on your mobile device or your browser. These technologies include:
- Web Beacons. Certain part of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related app statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain app content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Behavior tracking. We may use technologies, which can collect information about your activities over time and across third-party websites, apps or other online services (behavioral tracking) with your consent.
You may request us to stop the collection of tracking information at any time by adjusting the settings on your device, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that disabling these features may render some or all of our Website or Services unavailable.
3.2. Information You Provide to Us
- We collect information you provide directly to us through the Website or Services, including when you sign up for a tutorial, apply for a job and otherwise provide your name, contact information and other information to us through the Website or Services.
(a) Personal Information
Some of the information we collect through your use of the Website or Service or through your communications with us, such as your name, email address, phone number, employer name, position and social media usernames may personally identify you. We will treat this information as “Personal Information.” We will also treat as Personal Information any non-Personal Information that is combined with Personal Information.
(b) Job Applicants
(c) Registered Users
We collect Personal Information from you when you register for an account with us or pay for our Services. These include your full name, email address, phone number, employer name, position, Growbots username and password, and any credit card, debit card, or checking information. We may also collect any Personal Information you upload through our Service, including contact lists, files and other materials containing Personal Information.
(d) Social Media
Our Website allows you to interact with us on various third party social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. When you choose to interact with us via social media platforms, we may automatically collect additional Personal Information from you. These may include your personally identifiable information list, the profile pictures of the contact list, education, work history, events, relationship status, likes, gender, location, URL, biography, any additional image or information. We may also collect your communications with us through the third party social media platforms.
We also record phone calls and video calls with you. You will be informed about the fact that each call is recoded at its beginning.
We may also collect records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses and phone numbers) with us. With your consent, we may also collect:
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Any other types of information you instruct us to collect.
3.3. Aggregate or Anonymized Information
We may combine certain information about your use of the Website with similar information that we obtain from other users for use in an aggregate or anonymous manner.
3.4. Other Collection of Information
We will not ask for or request any sensitive medical, financial and governmental information. Please do not provide such information to us through emails, feedback forms or in any other way.
4. HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including but not limited to any Personal Information to:
- Provide you with information and Services offered on our Website.
- Perform any data analysis necessary to perform our Website, including administration, internal operations, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- Manage your access to our Website or Services.
- Send you information that allows you to use our Website or Services.
- Provide you with any other information, products and services from us or our partners including advertisers.
- Notify you when an update is available, and of changes to any products, Website or Services that we offer or provide through the update.
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide.
- Store information about your preferences.
- Allow us to customize our Website and Services according to your individual interests.
- Speed up our Website or Services.
- Recognize you when you use our Website or Services.
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations and other legal requirements.
- Maintain the security of our Website and Services.
5. HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS SHARED
We will not sell or share your information, including Personal Information, with third parties for the third party’s own direct marketing purposes.
We may share your information, including Personal Information, with our vendors, service providers and agents to the extent reasonably necessary to provide you with the Website. For example, we use a third-party platform for email and cannot communicate with you without disclosing your email address to our third-party email provider. These third parties use any information we share only to support us and our efforts to provide you with our Website or Services.
We may share your information, including Personal Information:
- To provide our Website or Services;
- With our affiliates and partners to offer you additional services;
- With service providers and contractors to the extent reasonably necessary to enable us to provide you with our Website or Services;
- During an acquisition or transfer of a majority of the assets of Growbots;
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- If we believe disclosure is reasonably necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Growbots, our customers or others;
- You, upon your request; and
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
We may share non-Personal Information, aggregate or anonymous data with analytics, search engine or other service providers that help us improve our Website or Services.
6. YOUR CHOICES
You may have the opportunity to receive certain communications from us related to our Website or Services. If you provide us with your email address in order to receive communications, you can opt out at any time by using the unsubscribe links at the bottom of our emails.
Please note that certain emails may be necessary to provide you with our Website or Services. You will continue to receive these emails, if appropriate, even if you unsubscribe from our optional communications.
6.1. Do Not Track Signals
Some browsers, Apps and devices support a “Do Not Track” feature. Our Website and Services do not currently change the way they operate based upon detection of a Do Not Track or similar signal.
The security of your information is important to us. We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. We also use encryption technology to protect certain information.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee against access to your Personal Information by unauthorized third parties. The security of your information transmitted to or through our Website or Services is at your own risk.
8. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
The Website and Services are not intended for and are not directed toward children. We do not serve anyone under the age of 18 and we do not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18 years of age, you are not permitted to submit any Personal Information to us. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child, please contact us at email@example.com.
9. EXTERNAL LINKS
The Website may include links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for such privacy policies. Please check the privacy policies applicable to any other website you access via the Website before you submit any personal information to such other website.
10. GEOGRAPHIC LOCATIONS
10.1. Transfer of Your Information to the United States
The Website is operated, and the Services are provided, from the United States. If you are located anywhere outside of the United States, please be aware that information we collect, including, Personal Information, may be transferred to, processed and stored in the United States. Where the data transfer route is no longer available, an appropriate alternative will be put in place. By using our Website or Services, or by providing us with any information, you consent to this transfer, processing and storage of your information in the United States.
10.2. California Residents
If you are a California resident, you may request from us certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. CONTACT INFORMATION
550 Montgomery St. Suite 925.
San Francisco, CA. 94111.
Phone: +1 (415) 851-GROW (4769)