Outbound expert of the week – Matas Povilauskas
There’s no one right way to do outbound. That’s why each week we ask an expert to share their perspective on this channel. They share their tips on how to build it successfully. In each will answer a few questions about:
- outbound use cases
- preparing an outbound campaign
- writing a killer outbound sequence
- and more…
Meet Matas, Co-Owner @ SALT Sales
We are a team of international business consultants that specialize in helping clients build comprehensive and effective B2B sales frameworks. Over the past four years, we’ve had the pleasure of working with companies worldwide – from Austria and the Baltic region to Nordic Europe – and have enjoyed every second of it. It’s our team’s passion to collaborate with businesses on a deep level and implement the high-level sales strategies and steady pipelines they need to succeed.
- B2B SaaS Sales
- Sales Ops
- Outreach Strategy & Content
What outbound is good for?
SALT is the perfect solution for startups and scale-ups that are:
- Launching a new service/product;
- Entering a new market;
- Looking to boost sales results;
- In need of SDR resources;
- Looking to evaluate internal SDR team;
- Simply determined to move up-market
What to pay special attention to while preparing an outbound campaign?
Triple down on your ICP. Polish it and highlight possible verticals and niches. Make sure technical nuances are taken care of (DKIM, DMARC records, mailbox temperature, integrations, etc). Only then can you expect proper results.
What are your 3 golden rules of writing a killer outbound sequence?
- Never, ever try to sell via emails.
- Make it short. Intros must fit on a mobile screen.
- No fluff, no buzzwords, make it as simple as possible. A fifth grader should be able to understand your IoT value prop.
What makes your approach to outbound unique?
We’re not stuck on rules or patterns. Our group is constantly experimenting, evolving and scaling its work based on what it learns.